A real jewel really rare on the market with 25m2 of terrace. Two large studios to gather to creat your perfect pied à terre in the heart of the foodie destination 'rue Rambuteau' with all the best of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• Tucked away in one of Paris' most popular districts, these charming apartments are located in a lovely building dating from around 1870.
• Situated on the fifth floor, with an elevator taking you right to your front door, the property is filled with light foreign on a large terrace facing south with an amazing view of Centre Pompidou.
• Located directly on one of Paris' best food-market streets, there is also a plethora of great restaurants, patisseries, boulangeries and fromageries close by.
• Just one block from the Pompidou Centre, the apartment is also within walking distance of the Seine River and less than 150m from the closest metro station (Rambuteau).
• On top of all that, the property has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of around 6500 EUR per month after renovation.
• #VingtLoves: With everything you need for your perfect Paris home, the terrasse is really a jewel and after renovation this apartment will become a true gem. Copropriété de 51 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1438 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1154
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more