This classic Parisian apartment is found in a beautiful Haussmannian building, dating from 1870.
• Located in a prestigious part of the 8th arrondissement, just east of the Parc Monceau, this superb apartment is in a fantastic location.
• Accessed by a lift, this property is stylishly decorated throughout.
• There is a salon with separate dining area with kitchen.
• With four bedrooms and two bathrooms, this is a fabulous apartment with all the attractions of central Paris are also close by
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous property, stylishly decorated throughout, and also located in a very striking building.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1155
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more