This charming family apartment is found on the fourth floor of an authentic 1930's building, with an elevator, in a great part of the 12th arrondissement.
• Offering a well-designed floor plan, with no wasted space, this south-facing property is both spacious and bright throughout.
• As well as the double living/reception room and fully-equipped kitchen there are three bedrooms (one with an adjacent bathroom) and a shower room.
• Found in a great spot, the building is located close to the renowned market, Marché d'Aligre, where foodies flock to stock up on fresh produce.
• Communal heating included (EDF charged separately)
• 3 hours weekly cleaning included
• #VingtLoves: This is a lovely, spacious apartment in a cool, buzzy location.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1167
On July 14, 1789, the French took to the streets, stormed the Bastille Prison Fortress and kicked off the French Revolution. While the area has changed a lot since, it still retains some of its maverick roots. It is currently home to many artists, artisans and musicians. A walk down these historic streets offers an… read more