Perfectly laid-out one-bedroom apartment with stunning open views in the highly sought-after 9th arrondissement - just around the corner from rue des Martyrs.
• 5th floor (walk-up) of a late 19th century building
• Recently renovated to a high standard
• Large balcony in the living and bedroom with beautiful views over a beautifully landscaped private park
• Estimated monthly rent: 1900 euros net
• Quiet pedestrian street offering complete privacy
• #VingtLoves: This is a perfect Parisian pied-à-terre in the highly desirable 9th arrondissement with a balcony to enjoy the morning sun.
• Freehold included
• Copropriété de 22 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1441 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1168
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more