Located in a lovely building, in the prestigious Eiffel Tower district, this beautiful one-bedroom property would make a perfect Parisian home.
• Dating from 1899, this stylish apartment is just a short stroll from the famous landscaped gardens of the Champs de Mars.
• The property comprises an entrance hallway, a salon, kitchen/diner, a main bedroom and a separate bathroom.
• The contemporary kitchen includes a table with four chairs and all necessary appliances
• Located on the first floor, the property is light, bright and peaceful throughout.
• With internationally renowned museums on the doorstep, not to mention the Eiffel Tower, Champs de Mars and the Seine, the new residents of this apartment will be be able to enjoy the best of Paris in style.
• #VingtLoves: This apartment provides the combination of a world-class location with stylish living.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1169
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more