Unique in the French capital, this exceptional penthouse offers the height of luxury living, a prestigious Paris address and a breath-taking panorama over the city ? including famous monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Sacré-Coeur and the Eiffel Tower - from its expansive terrace.
• Unlike anything else on the market, this jaw-dropping duplex apartment is located on the top floor of a prestigious serviced building in the 16th arrondissement.
• Spread over 400sqm, the jewel in its crown is its 120sqm terrace, adorned with trees, plants and a hot-tub, offering unrivalled views over the capital.
• Light and bright throughout, the penthouse also benefits from huge windows, each with their own special vista of the city.
• At its heart is the stunning living area, with its own bespoke bar, complemented by the Lacanche-equipped kitchen with granite surfaces - all perfect for entertaining.
• Then there's the three large bedrooms, each fully equipped with a private bathroom, as well as a master bedroom complete with Japanese infinity bathtub offering a view over the Arc de Triomphe.
• All the furniture has been especially created for the penthouse in the finest materials - including Tibetan slate, precious wood, gold, silver and cupper-foil and blown glass.
• What is more, everything has been made in France by some of the best craftsmen and creators that the country has to offer.
• Fully air-conditioned, the apartment is also completely equipped with the best Bang et Olufsen sound-system and there is a private lift.
• In addition, there is a fully-equipped service studio-flat, of 45sqm, that would be ideal for a housekeeper or visiting guests.
• Located in one of the only fully-serviced residences in Paris, residents can take full advantage of the largest private swimming pool in the city, state-of-the-art fitness centre and high-tech movie theatre - as well as the cordon-bleu restaurant with the possibility of room-service in the apartment.
• Furthermore, the penthouse also benefits from the highest security, with guards and caretakers 24/7, a guarded car park with cameras and electronically-monitored building entrances.
• Found on the prestigious avenue Foch, one of the best streets in the capital, the area offers leafy avenues, great schools and well-connected transport links - the ideal address for Paris.
• #VingtLoves: Truly one of a kind, this exceptional penthouse really is something very special - and we particularly love that sweeping terrace with its terrific views. Also, for those wishing to rent out the property, it offers exceptional rental returns - with VINGT Paris able to manage every aspect for you.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1174
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more