Stunning contemporary 4 bed, 400m2 duplex apartment located on the prestigious avenue Foch in the 16th arrondissement, with amazing views across to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
• With its leafy avenues, great schools and well-connected transport links, the 16th arrondissement is the ideal address for Paris. The apartment offers
• 4 bedrooms all en-suite
• 120m2 terrace
• contemporary decoration
• 8th floor with private elevator
• fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces
• excellent potential rental returns
• #VingtLoves: The contemporary features along with the exceptional terrasse and views are what sets this property apart for us.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1174
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more