This unique property took inspiration from London Mews houses and is a very rare find in Paris, offering a very modern twist on the traditional.
• On entering a beautiful quiet courtyard area you'll find this beautiful property complete with its own front door.
• Set over three floors a sweeping contemporary spiral staircase connects the bedrooms below to the stunning open plan living and kitchen area on the top floor with views over the courtyard from the many windows which run the full length of the property.
• 3 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• contemporary fitted kitchen
• unique location in a quiet, charming courtyard
• #VINGTLoves It's not often you find a large property of this style for rent in the heart of St. Germain and in such a quiet location
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1177
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more