This is is your opportunity to own one of the most prestigious properties in Paris. Rare on the market and on the Left Bank, overlooking the river on the top floor this commanding apartment is perfectly situated for city entertaining or as your private retreat.
• Located on the prestigious Rive Gauche of the Seine River with views over landmarks such as the Grand Palais, the Louvre, Sacré Coeur church and the Arc de Triomphe, you command an outstanding vista on the city.
• Not only but this property is extremely well appointed with a prestigious and impressive drawing room/salon with ceilings on over 5 m high and beautiful cornices and detail on the walls doors and with a traditional exceptional fireplace
• You can soak all of this up from the very large balcony terrasse where it would also be possible to dine.
• Inside, the feeling of a small intimate château pervades creating an ambience from the hey-day of elegant living. Imagine stepping inside the 17th century hand painted dining room for an evening with your closest friends.
• Decoration details include beautiful hand-painted and hand decorated walls, rare marble bathrooms and outstanding original features.
• The property comprises of two wings both with separate suites and ample storage space for large dressing rooms and equipped with a very well appointed kitchen with adjoining staff quarters
• The apartment has air-conditioning installed.
• #VINGTLoves The Eagles Nest apartment with views to die for!
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1178
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
A deux pas du pont de l'Alma et au 6ème et dernier étage d'un immeuble Haussmannien en pierre de taille, appartement classique avec un grand balcon. Seul à l'étage, il comprend une galerie d'entrée, salon, salle à manger, 2 chambres, 2 bains en-suite, dressings. Il possède en outre 1 chambre de service. Vues sur tout Paris.
Property Ref: PSU1178
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more