Found in a beautiful building dating back to 1600, this charming apartment is located on the Île de la Cité, at the heart of the Seine, in the 1st arrondissement.
• Almost with the feel of an old country cottage, this gorgeous beamed property is brimming with character throughout.
• Overlooking the peaceful square of place Dauphine, the only sound you will hear is the comforting clank of the balls during a game of pétanque.
• Spread over two levels, the apartment comprises a lovely reception/dining room, a fitted kitchen, one bedroom and one bathrooms.
• Tucked away on the first floor, with walk-up access, the property has been beautifully decorated throughout by its artistic owner.
• Located right in the centre of Paris, all the best of the capital will be on your doorstep here - with the banks of the Seine just a stone's throw away.
• #VingtLoves: An absolute gem of an apartment in a dream location, we have a real soft spot for this property.
• TV, WIFI, cleaning fee and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU1182
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more