Situated on the second floor, this cute apartment is located on the Left Bank, close to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine and the Rodin Museum.
• The apartment has been tastefully decorated and is perfectly set up and ready to rent.
• As well as a lovely lounge, fitted kitchen and smart, modern bathroom, there is the added bonus of high ceilings and the large window
• The apartment is ideally situated for exploring Paris, with other nearby attractions including the the Hotel des Invalides (the military museum), the Eglise du Dome (Napoleon's Tomb) and the Champ de Mars (the landscaped grounds of the Eiffel Tower).
• It is also close to one of the finest pedestrian markets in the city, rue Cler - perfect for preparing delicious dinner parties for any visiting guests.
• #VingtLoves: We love the way everything is combined in this apartment to make this a charming rental property in one of our favourite parts of the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1183
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more