USD Price: 2,495,000
• This incredible 2 bedroom apartment boasts two full retractable walls in the front façade and back yard that operate like garage doors. A flip of a switch, opens the living room wall, transforming the space overlooking 14th Street whilst on the other side of the home, the kitchen wall opens onto a private outdoor back yard with BBQ grill, bar area, full sink, and refrigerator; perfect for entertaining day or night.
• 12-foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, private elevator entrance and keyless entry.
• Fully-equipped open kitchen with large centre island and top of the line Viking appliances including dishwasher, vented cooktop, oven, and 36-inch Subzero refrigerator. The custom white lacquered cabinetry and countertops create a contemporary feel.
• The 2nd floor master bedroom has an en-suite bath, rain shower, and floor-to ceiling sound-insulated windows.
• The second bedroom on the lower floor has access to the outdoor space and can also be used as a dining room or home office.
• The apartment is steps from Gramercy Park, Union Square and Irving Place with wonderful shopping, bars, restaurants and nightlife at your disposal. Union Square Farmers Market are 1 block away next to subway lines L, N, Q, R, W, 4, 5, and 6 for easy city transportation.
• When completed in 2009, this one-of-a-kind building was featured on the cover of New York Magazine as a 'State-of-the-Art Model for the New Brownstone' and it has also been featured Elle Decor's Pick of World's Most Beautiful Homes, American Institute of Architects and Bravo TV's Million Dollar Listing. It is in both the prestigious American Institute of Architects' AIA Guide to New York City and the Contemporary Guide to New York City Architecture, where it appears alongside some of NYC's most distinguished buildings.
• #VINGTLoves This apartment has the wow factor with its fully retractable walls! Located in the East Village, it is a vision of architecture where you can experience a true expansive living and entertaining space.
• Freehold included
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PSU1191
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)