GBP Prices: 7 300 000 - 11 500 000
• A boutique development of only six luxurious apartments in this magnificent white stucco-fronted building close to SloaneSquare.
• Built in the 1830's to a design by the famous architect of Belgravia, Thomas Cubitt, and exuding the style and grace for which Belgravia is renown.
• This stunning refurbishment now combines all the beauty of the Victorian age with everything that modern, contemporary design and technology can bring.
• Virtually rebuilt behind the façade, there are now six spacious apartments, each offering three bedroom suites and all the upper floor units have direct lift access.
• Throughout history Belgravia has been recognised as one of the most desirable residential areas of London, and is characterised by grand terraces of white stucco-fronted houses.
• Lying close to the lush green spaces of Hyde Park, Belgravia combines striking 19th century architecture and intimate garden squares with an eclectic mix of independent shops, bars and cafés.
• Share of freehold with a new 999 year lease at a peppercorn ground rent
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
Property Ref: PSU1194
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)