Offering a spectacular view over the Arc de Triomphe, this stunning second-floor apartment with terrace is found in a classic Parisian building, with a lift, dating from the early 1900's.
• Enjoying a prime position, with windows down two sides, this very special property provides fantastic views across to the Arc de Triomphe.
• Comprising an entrance room, large lounge, dining area, contemporary kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the apartment is spacious and light throughout.
• The property is also notable for its perfectly-preserved parquet flooring, attractive cornicing and elegant ironwork balustrades.
• Located at the western end of the Champs-Élysées, regarded as the world's most beautiful avenue, the area is also renowned for its designer shopping.
• #VingtLoves It's got to be that fantastic terrace and balcony for us! This is a beautiful apartment in a stellar location - and there are so many large windows from which to enjoy the vista.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1205
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more