Located only a short stroll from the centre of historic Mougins, this breathtaking home offers the best of both worlds - a private lush sanctuary yet being at the heart of one of the most desirable villages in the whole of the South of France.
• The villa has 7 double bedrooms (one in a separate house often used for staff), 6 bathrooms (3 completely in onyx and marble), and two balconies and occupies a unique position in the old village of Mougins.
• All of the downstairs rooms have large doors onto the garden. This beautiful property offers breathtaking views stretching from the Estelle Mountains in the west to the bay of Cannes with the Lerins island in the south; Antibes and the southern Alpes to the east and the spires of the church in Mougins facing north.
• The Triptychon on the Mougins church is the view of Mougins from the garden. The 3880 sq.m of garden boasts a large marble lined pool, huge pine trees, an olive grove, lawn flowers and a fresh sea breeze.
• 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
• Beautiful grounds and gorgeous pool area
• VingtLoves Being so close to the centre of Mougins and the church, this stunning villa provides a beautiful base to explore Provence
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1218