This unique architect-designed 3 bed property, formerly a print workshop, is surrounded by greenery in a peaceful private street.
• The property is the work of renowned architect Bruno Tanquerel, creator of the very select Budda Bars, who has retained and highlighted a number of the print workshop?s original features to create a fascinating and atypical residence.
• It features a patio garden, it includes a 62m2 living/reception room with a skylight and wide patio windows, a kitchen with dining facilities and a master suite opening onto a little terrace
• There are three further bedrooms including a king size bed and two queen size beds.
• The property also comprises three bathrooms, a WC, a terrace and a fully equipped kitchen
• Cocooned in leafy greenery, decorated with a middle eastern feel with the touch of New York all in one Parisian city.
• It is located in the capital?s 11th District near Père Lachaise cemetery, a remarkable site known the world over and visited by over three and a half million visitors each year who come to discover the last resting place of Oscar Wilde, Chopin, Sarah Bernhardt, Molière and Jim Morrison to name just a few.
• #VINGTLoves It's not often you find such a sumptuous architectural gem loaded with space. And the greenery of a private garden/patio ensures a glorious stay in the heart of the city.
• TV, WIFI and internet included
Property Ref: PSU1226
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more