Offering an oasis of rural calm less than 20 minutes from the bustle of medieval Uzes and its world famous markets and tourist attractions, this lovingly restored 'maison de maitre' stands calmly at the centre of a picturesque village in the heart of Provence-Occitaine.
• Offering three bedrooms featuring dressing room or built-in closet space and beautifully appointed shower/bathrooms, the main body of the residence is cleverly laid out around 2 courtyards and 3 terraces.
• The property includes three gîtes, each with separate bedroom and independent entrance, offering quality accommodation for 2-4 guests.
• There is further potential for guest rooms or spa/conference facilities beneath the original vaulted ceilings of the as yet unexploited spaces surrounding the inner courtyard.
• Nestled amongst the noble vineyards and abundant fruit orchards of the Duche d'Uzes, the large roof terrace offers spectacular panoramic views that stretch as far as the Alps on a clear day.
• The unspoilt countryside surrounding the village is a highlight of the Côtes du Rhône Tourist Route and the absence of night time light pollution has earned the status of "Village Etoilé" as part of the International Dark Sky program which guarantees you and your future guests spectacular panoramas, day and night, all year round.
• Under 10 minutes to Cavillargues shops et schools, 20 minutes to Uzes, 40 from Avignon TGV, 45 minutes to Nimes or 1 hour 15 to Montpellier TGV or airport.
• #VINGTLoves: Turnkey readiness for a large family residence, or tourist accommodation. Far from the madding crowd, yet within easy reach of the many tourist attractions of Uzes, Nimes or Avignon.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1249
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)