Situated on the fashionable and charming border between the lively area of Montorgueil and the 9th arrondissement, in a charming building dating from 1780 overlooking the hidden jewel square des Petits Carreaux, a beautiful and bright apartment on the 3rd floor.
• The apartment has been completely renovated with taste and refinement last year.
• In the apartment the owners managed to create a lovely and elegant atmosphere, thanks to its atypical plan, to the high ceilings and to the beautiful wooden beams.
• A large portion of the surface is occupied by the vast reception area (entrance hall, kitchen and living room) , which benefits from 3 large windows overlooking the charming street and the little tree-lined square.
• The apartment features a very calm suite, with the beautiful en-suite bathroom
• Expected rental return: 2500 euros per month
• #VINGTLoves Wonderful and strategic location in a beautiful neighbourhood and a lovely reception area.
• Freehold included
• Copropriété de 9 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2500 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1254
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more