Currently under renovation, this 1 bed apartment is in a great location close to the bars, restaurants and shopping of the buzzy Bastille district in the 12th arrondissement.
• Recently purchased with VINGT Paris and furnished by a local design team, this property has a purified space which blends with clean lines of the modern furniture with a focus on sustainability, recycled materials and independent designers.
• It is cleverly configured to make the most of the available space.
• Beautifully designed with and complemented by stylish furniture and high-tech fittings.
• Great living and dining space with a super-modern fitted kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom.
• The apartment building is well maintained with a lovely courtyard.
• Located on the second floor of a lovely cream stone building from the early 1900s, in the bustling Bastille area, this is also a very cool part of Paris in which to be based.
• #VingtLoves: We love the design of this apartment and the location is always a winner.
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1268
On July 14, 1789, the French took to the streets, stormed the Bastille Prison Fortress and kicked off the French Revolution. While the area has changed a lot since, it still retains some of its maverick roots. It is currently home to many artists, artisans and musicians. A walk down these historic streets offers an… read more