Recently purchased with VINGT Paris and furnished by a local design team, this property from 1850 has a purified space which blends with clean lines of the modern furniture.
• The Muller Van Severen marble counter-topped kitchen comprises oven, microwave , combined washer dryer.
• The bedroom is a very generous sized one bedroom, super-king size bed, with plentiful storage and a queen size bed.
• The en-suite bathroom features a large bath and linen storage.
• Storage has been intelligently planned with recessed shelving and clothing storage.
• #VINGTLoves Featuring Dirk Vander Kooij chairs and Kvadrat / Raf Simons upholstered sofa you will appreciate these thoughtful design touches. On the doorstep are some of Paris' most popular coffee shops and clothing boutiques, the brilliant bookstore, OFR, plus the charming Square du Temple open park. The neighborhood is famous also for the culture and sports centre, Carreau du Temple.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1269
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more