Located in the fashionable yet idyllic corner Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, this beautifully renovated 18th-century farmhouse has been recently restored to the highest specification, marrying rustic charm with the best in design-led modern living.
• This traditional cream stone building offers two stunning lounges, including a library and a fireplace, an elegant dining room with an adjoining wine cellar and a made-to-measure kitchen - all opening onto shaded terraces.
• Ideal for visiting friends and family, there are seven bedroom suites (one with a hammam), each with their own identity but all with a nod to the couturier Christian Lacroix - one of the most famous sons of the region.
• Set in 10 hectares of land, the estate has a natural lake, an olive grove of 500 trees and a forest infused with Mediterranean essences - culminating in a cabin, perfect for reading, art or meditation, with a view over the Lubéron national park.
• The landscaped grounds include fragrant lavenders, custom lighting to highlight natural elements of the site and atmospheric sculptures - plus, there is a swimming pool, a gym, a tennis court, a gaming area and an open-air cinema.
• There is also a separate house, fully furnished and decorated, ideal for a caretaker or extra guests.
• #VingtLoves: We love the traditional farmhouses so typical of this region, but the icing on the cake with this one is the design-led interior complete with every mod-con you could wish for.
• PRICING - Rates on application
• TV, WIFI, Telephone and cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU1276