An exceptional four-bed reception apartment with a magnificent balcony located on the 6th floor of a beautiful Haussmannian building
• An entrance with majestic staircase, an entrance gallery opening onto a triple reception with superb volumes, kitchen/dining room.
• Master bedroom with bathroom, WC and dressing room opening onto the 47.5m2 balcony
• Three additional bedrooms, one with a dressing room, a bathroom with WC, shower room, guest toilet and laundry room.
• A large cellar completes this property.
• #VINGTLoves This bright and quiet luxurious apartment with that balcony makes this truly a dream Paris pad - and all in easy walking distance of the famous Golden Triangle, the Arc de Triomphe, luxury shopping on the Champs Elysées and Parc Monceau.
• Freehold included o
Property Ref: PSU1281
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more