As featured in the hit Netflix series Emily in Paris, we are excited to bring you a property in the place where it all happened - Emily's very own building! Unlike the rather more modest chambre de bonne where our heroine stayed, however, this apartment comprises a pretty suite of rooms, beautifully decorated, and with plenty of space.
• Located on the third floor of the 18th-century building featured in the show, this gorgeous apartment also offers a view of the restaurant where the handsome Gabriel works.
• Designed as a hotel suite, the apartment has an attractive entrance leading to a light and airy living room, a bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a smart, modern kitchen.
• Recently renovated to a high standard, the property also offers beautiful volumes with lofty ceilings that are more than three metres high.
• At almost 40m2 in total, the apartment feels spacious and bright throughout, and would be perfect for entertaining newfound friends.
• Found in the 5th arrondissement, with the Jardin du Luxembourg just a short stroll away, all the best of Paris is right on the doorstep.
• #VINGTLoves: There are so many things to love about this apartment, but you can't beat the Emily connection! Imagine telling your friends about that over a special dinner in Gabriel's restaurant!
• Freehold included
• To read about VINGT's other special connection to the Emily in Paris series, go to https://vingtparis.com/market-news/the-inside-story-on-emily-in-paris/
• Copropriété de 29 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 132 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1282
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more