Located in the centre of Saint Germain des Près on the first floor of a classic Haussmannian building near Saint Sulpice Church and the vibrant Mabillon area, this recently renovated apartment offers everything needed for a perfect Paris stay
• Five minutes walk from Luxembourg Gardens and two minutes from Saint Germain des Près with the iconic "Les deux Magots" and "Café de Flore"
• Fully fitted kitchen.
• 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen and a cellar complete this perfect Saint Germain property.
• This stunning apartment also offers one office, ideal for those who need to work from home.
• #VINGTLoves What's not to like? A perfect mix of luxury living in the centre of the nicest area of Paris.
• TV, WIFI, Telephone and cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU1286
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more