If your dream is to live in the most upscale district of the Left Bank, look no further. Quai Anatole France, which starts at Pont Royal and ends at Pont de la Concorde, offers a superb spectacle on the Seine and many historical monuments, such as the Tuileries garden, the Musée du Louvre, the Place de la Concorde, the Grand Palais.
• This unique ground floor apartment, with a surface of 225 m², features a wide entrance gallery, opening onto a triple living-dining area, facing the famous river that separates the capital in two.
• Add to that a next-door eat-in kitchen, 3 bedrooms, all ensuite with walk-in-closets and you have the 'place to be' to relish the joys of the capital. Perfectly decorated, every piece of furniture has been carefully chosen and the quality of materials throughout is in keeping with the era.
• This property is found in a high quality building with gardien and parking box.
• #VINGTLoves We love the high standards that this apartment sets and the location is second to none.
• TV, WIFI, Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1289
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more