On the fourth floor of a beautiful building from the turn of the century, this cute one bed apartment is found in a trendy area in the 17th arrondissement.
• A perfect Parisian home, this charming property includes a lovely living area, one bedroom, a fitted kitchen and a modern bathroom.
• Situated on the fourth floor of a classic building, the apartment faces out over the courtyard.
• The apartment is located in a great spot and within walking distance of Parc Monceau and the village-like neighbourhood of Batignolles with its quirky shops, cute bistros and trendy bars.
• #VINGTLoves: Offering bags of charm, this gem of an apartment would be perfect for anyone craving a Parisian living experience in a cool location.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU1296
The 17th arrondissement is best known for the up and coming neighborhood the Batignolles. Parisians are drawn to the Batignolles by the promise of a small town atmosphere and, very importantly, no tourists. Swathes of industrial areas were recently transformed into green expanses for sport and recreation. Impressionism was born in the neighborhood’s cafés thanks… read more