In the heart of the hype part of the 18th, at two steps of the "Cimetière de Montmartre" we present a rare opportunity to acquire a property to finalise to renovate to your taste. VINGT Paris can assist or fully manage the whole process. This charming property on a courtyard features a large living room with an open kitchen, a large bedroom and on office/guest room. With a generously proportioned open space benefiting from high ceilings.
• Within walking distance of the Sacré Coeur.
• Perfect pied-à-terre or ideal investment opportunity with excellent potential rental returns
• A unique opportunity to own your own little piece of Paris.
• In addition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental value when refurbished of 1600 euros net to owner.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment with an exceptional potential. Copropriété de 16 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 1404 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1305
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Montmartre. The name evokes disheveled, bohemian, bacchanalian fin de siècle carousing, twisting crawling streets, the legendary Moulin Rouge and, lest we forget, Amélie Poulain. Parisians revile Montmartre as much as they cherish the mysterious hill in northern Paris. For a relatively small arrondissement, the 18th is arguably the most notorious, but over the last few years many interesting places… read more