Just a few meters from the stunning gardens of the Bois de Boulogne and from the enjoyable Jardin d'Acclimatation and a short distance from the Louis Vuitton Foundation, a magnificent, discreet and elegant private mansion of 348.95 sqm (278.84 sqm Loi Carrez) built in 1931 and benefiting from two beautiful gardens of 34.50 and 53.28 sqm and a superb green terrace of 42.46 sqm. Once passed the entrance gate, you will find yourself carried to an out-of-sight haven of peace and you will rediscover a countryside feeling just at the gates of Paris. The mansion, exposed South, East and North, is composed as follows:
• On the ground floor, an entrance hall leading to a triple living room which opens onto the beautiful and larger of the two gardens, a dining room, a vast dining kitchen, a cloakroom with guest toilets.
• Between the ground floor and the first floor, you will access the magnificent green terrace of 42 sqm.
• On the first floor: a large master with dressing room and bathroom, a second bedroom overlooking the garden and with shower room.
• On the second floor: two charming suites (each featuring their own bathroom) one of which with beautiful exposed beams and a view on the terrace. Also on this floor, there could be the interesting possibility of rearranging the 29.66 sqm of attic space. In the basement: a large semi-independent 23.54 sqm studio apartment with independent entrance and composed of a large living room with small kitchen, shower room, wine cellar, laundry room, storage and boiler room.
• #VINGTLoves: The sensation of being calmly secluded by the rest of the civilization, yet living just a few metres from all the urban facilities and transportation in a large, elegant mansion, suitable both to a peaceful family life or to an intense social life of unforgettable parties and receptions.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1368
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)