A new opportunity in one of Parisian's most exclusive addresses, rue Barbet de Jouy. This street, calm, elegant and discreet, nestled between rue de Varenne and rue de Babylone, has been welcoming countless illustrious residents since its creation in 1836. For those looking to identify the perfect Parisian pied-à-terre on the Left Bank, VingtParis is glad to present an elegantly renovated 72sqm (67.20 Loi Carrez) two-bedrooms apartment featuring 4 large windows facing the charming street and set on the second floor of a lovely property built in 1844 and with elevator.
• The apartment includes a small entrance hall, a welcoming, bright and spacious living area of 30sqm; a kitchen, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
• A cellar completes this ideal Parisian retreat.
• Certainly interesting for a curious reader would be the link to this page in order to discover a bit more about this rather unique Parisian address: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rue_Barbet-de-Jouy
• #VINGTLoves: The unique elegant location complemented by the calm and quiet environment and the general atmosphere of the apartment with its large living area
• Freehold included Condominiums of 11 units (No proceedings in progress). Annual expenses : 2640 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1371
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more