Located just steps away from the famous Place Monge and the Arenas de Lutèce, lies this one bedroom apartment with no waste of space on the 5th floor with an elevator.
• Looking over a quiet street the apartment offers ample living space.
• A well-equipped kitchen opening onto the salon, plus everything you need to throw the perfect Parisian dinner party.
• The bedroom leads to the bathroom and WC, has a queen sized bed, and plenty of storage space. Including a washing machine.
• #VINGTLoves: Very bright apartment (West exposure) and very quiet, plenty of storage space, very functional plan.
• Includes TV, Internet and Telephone
Property Ref: PSU1372
The 5th arrondissement has been home to the Quartier Latin for eight hundred years. Lutèce, ancient Paris, was born on the slopes of the 5th. The arrondissement saw the first glimmer of Roman civilization, anorexic saints, bewigged intellectuals, and pavement‐throwing anarchists. The 5th is eternally old and new. Students mill along Le Boul’ Mich’ (Boulevard… read more