Set in one of the most prestigious areas in Paris, in the heart of the exclusive Faubourg Saint-Germain, this outstanding and very rare 261 sqm apartment is situated on the third floor of an elegant Haussmannian building on the corner between rue de Bellechasse and rue de Grenelle - famed for its elegant surroundings and aristocratic lifestyle.
• Surrounded by elegant XVIII century buildings, this perfectly-located property is found just a stone's throw from Saint Germain des Près, the Bon Marché and all the amenities of the Left Bank.
• Constructed around 1910, the building benefits from beautiful common areas, including a beautiful staircase and period features.
• This stunning property, mainly West-oriented, offers spacious volumes, high ceilings, an excellent floorplan and beautiful mouldings, fireplaces and parquet floors.
• It comprises a majestic gallery entrance, a large corner double salon, a beautiful dining room, a master suite with bathroom, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms, a vast kitchen with utility room, a laundry room, a guest WC and a cellar.
• #VingtLoves: This exceptionally rare property presents a unique opportunity to create your own dream home in one of the city's most distinguished locations.
• Freehold included Condominiums of 52 units (No proceedings in progress). Annual expenses : 9717 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1404
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more