Located in Paris' Golden Triangle, this apartment just off avenue Montaigne is a sanctuary of beauty, design and quality.
• The light flows throughout the day from french windows on both sides of the building which beautifully highlight the space and perspective of this air-conditioned Parisian apartment.
• This home is ready to live in, decorated throughout with bespoke furniture and fittings crafted from rare fabrics, fine wood, Italian marble that form a harmonious colour palette of amber, ochre, and cream. The walls display a selection of curated artworks.
• The elegant double salon is comfortable and spacious with a variety of seating, while the adjoining dining room is an original feature for for enjoying an intimate dinner or party. There is also a fabulous office just off the main salon which evokes sleek 1930s glamour.
• The kitchen combines simple lines with beautiful materials, is fully equipped with quality appliances and has a chic dining area with fixed seating.
• There are four bedroom suites in soft colours, with luxurious carpet and fabrics.
• Intruder alarm, fire detection, double glazed windows, air-conditioning, heated floor in the bathrooms, building concierge.
• #VingtLoves: this apartment is a harmonious haven from the city with the best Paris has to offer in shopping and dining on your doorstep.
• TV, Phone et Internet included
Property Ref: PSU1411
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more