WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
This beautifully renovated 2-bedroom 2-bathroom loft apartment is located on the top floor of a building situated in the quiet of Villa des Platanes, a charming and incredibly calm gated haven nestled between the Sacré-Coeur and the Boulevard de Clichy in Paris's celebrated Montmartre district. The residence was built between 1860 and 1890 and is accessed via large gates, ensuring security.
• On the 5th and final floor of one of the more beautiful buildings in the residence, the apartment was once home to an artist's studio and is bathed in light thanks to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows.
• It has a surface of 123 m2 and has been completely renovated by a famous French architect to create an extraordinary penthouse loft with incredibly high ceilings of 6.5 meters, open vistas of the Paris skyline and and a captivating view of Sacre-Coeur just a stone's throw away.
• The apartment has a mid-century modern aesthetic and features a lovely open-space layout with a living area, dining area and kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sauna, a guest WC and an office on a panoramic mezzanine.
• #VINGTLoves the enormous floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views, the apartment's chic design and the added bonus of a sauna to relax after exploring the winding streets of Montmartre, teeming with restaurants, bars and culture.
• TV, Phone et Wifi included
Property Ref: PSU1425
Montmartre. The name evokes disheveled, bohemian, bacchanalian fin de siècle carousing, twisting crawling streets, the legendary Moulin Rouge and, lest we forget, Amélie Poulain. Parisians revile Montmartre as much as they cherish the mysterious hill in northern Paris. For a relatively small arrondissement, the 18th is arguably the most notorious, but over the last few years many interesting places… read more