Perched on the 3rd floor (US 4th floor / with elevator), this apartment is located in the exclusive 8th district a stone's throw from the Elysée Presidential Palace and the shopping district of St Honoré.
• Set across 90m2, it features a large living room, a separated office suitable as a guest room, a large bedroom, separated kitchen (with oven, induction plates, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer), bathroom with double wash basin, guest WC and shower room at entrance.
• It is sold with its private parking space which is located in the basement floor (level - 2) and accessible by elevator directly to the apartment floor.
• The building is a perfect example of Haussmanian architecture, with a unique interior design which is well maintained. Extremely calm and great natural light.
• For those considering an investment purchase, the apartment offers a guaranteed rental return of at least 3000 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: This is a gorgeous apartment and a really great location for enjoying the very best of the city.
• Freehold included
• Copropriété de 10 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2600 euros.
Property Ref: PSU265
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Très bel appartement au 3ème etage d'un immeuble haussmanian de grand standing (ascenseur moderne - reliant le parking au -2 directement) de 90 m² comprennant un grand séjour, chambre d'invités / bureau, grande chambre, cuisine separée, grande salle de bains avec double lavabo, WC separés avec douche à l'entrée. Refait en 1992 en très bon etat. Vendu avec parking privé au niveau -2 accèspar ascenseur et cave. Addresse recherchée à proximité de l'Eysée et rue Faubourg St Honoré. Copropriété de 10 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2600 euros.
Property Ref: PSU265
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more