Sophisticated yet comfortable, this gorgeous contemporary 263m2 home over 6 levels has the feel of a grand loft with an interior has been freshly painted and the property is move-in ready. This architectural delight has been designed to give everyone their personal space and is the ideal place to bring up a family. Light and maximised space with 56m2 terrasses, 42m2 garden and parking. Near to great amenities and fresh market plus Luxembourg Gardens
• The ground floor boasts a double salon which leads onto the garden which has a large tree and area for relaxing. At the other end on this level, you will find a reading room.
• The Middle floor is where you'll find a Master Bedroom and Bath en suite with another very large terrace for enjoying a quiet breakfast but large enough for entertaining. A spacious bureau overlooks the garden over the glass fronted side of the home.
• The next level has two more bedrooms, two additional terraces and a salle de bain and WC.
• The minus 1 level features a large gourmet eat-in kitchen that has space for 10 at the table. A playroom space that could also be converted to Gym. There's a large cave a vins.
• Parking nearby available to rent.
Property Ref: PSU267
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Our walk starts off at the fabled Parc Montsouris, which was built during the reign of Napoleon III’s and Baron Haussmann’s great reorganization of the city. From here we head north and west through Villa Seurat, named after the famous pointillist painter. At 18 Rue Villa Seurat, Henry Miller lived for several years, throwing wild… read more