Situated on one of Paris' finest streets, directly across from the famous five-star hotel, the Plaza Athénée, this spacious apartment is found in a highly sought-after building with a 24/7 doorman.
• One of Paris' most prestigious addresses, the sophisticated avenue Montaigne is the home of French haute-couture fashion, with a view of the Eiffel Tower at one end and the Champs-Elysées at the other.
• Found on the top floor with no vis-a-vis , this light-filled apartment offers a view over this iconic avenue as well as important monuments in the 8th arrondissement.
• Accessed by an elevator, the property includes a large double-salon, spacious kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom ? and a chambre de service (maid's quarters) exists within the building for personnel.
• There is the opportunity to completely refurbish the property to your own standards and reconfigure the layout if required.
• In any event, the property offers a guaranteed rental return of at least 22,000 EUR, net to owner, per month.
• #VingtLoves: It's all about location, location, location for this one - and, once you have the keys, it can be shaped into the home of your dreams.
• Freehold included.
• Condominiums of 1 units (No proceedings in progress).
Property Ref: PSU277
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more