Offering face-on views of the Eiffel Tower from its fifth-floor balcony, this luxury four-bedroom apartment was also designed by a renowned architect.
• Built in the early 1900s, this beautifully-maintained building is found in the one of the chicest parts of Paris.
• A grand staircase and elevator lead up to this spacious apartment, which opens onto an elegant entrance area.
• Perfectly proportioned, there is a large living room; a pristine kitchen with huge 'chef's island' and storage room; a master bedroom and dressing room; three further bedrooms (one with adjoining office space); and three bathrooms.
• There is also the added attraction of not just one but two balconies to enjoy the views over this prestigious part of Paris.
• This stunning apartment really does offer the very best in modern living with the highest specifications throughout.
• #VingtLoves: What could be better than enjoying a glass of champagne as you watch the Eiffel Tower's glittering lights against the dusk sky?
• TV, WI-FI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU300
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more