A luxury apartment situated on the fourth floor of a beautiful Haussmannian corner building from 1878, with unobstructed views on the entrance of the elegant Parc Monceau, this property offers exceptional volumes and a high level of comfort.
• Located just a short walk from the legendary Champs Elysées, this breathtaking apartment is also close to superb fresh markets.
• Found on the 4th floor with an elevator, the double reception has a balcony with views over the Arc de Triomphe.
• In addition, the large master suite has a view on the famous white domes of the Sacre-Coeur Church.
• As well as four further bedrooms and three bathrooms, there is a fully-equipped open-plan kitchen, spacious dining room and two office spaces.
• Recently renovated to an international standard, the apartment includes an integrated security and sound system - and there is also a caretaker.
• #VingtLoves: There is so much going for this amazing property - but it's the sheer scale of the place that really gives it the wow-factor.
• Wi-FI, TV and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU309
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more