o Recently purchased and refurbished with VINGT Paris this apartment has been furnished by a local design team.
• This property has a purified space which blends with clean lines of the modern furniture with a focus on sustainability, recycled materials and independent designers.
• For those seeking the hip, urban Parisian lifestyle, this well-appointed apartment is positioned on a cute and vibrant side street, close to Bastille and the rue de la Roquette as well as close to the Bois des Vincennes for some urban respite.
• Found on the second floor of a building from 1830, this well-laid out property offers historic features including parquet flooring, decorative ceilings and a wall of windows.
• Beautifully furnished with modern and vintage finds, as well as interesting artworks, this lovely apartment offers a blank canvas for your Paris life.
• Flooded with sunlight, it includes an open kitchen , salon and dining area, leading to a quiet bedroom with a comfortable Queen-size bed and plentiful storage.
• The kitchen includes a combined microwave/oven, very large fridge and a dishwasher.
• You'll find the city's best fresh-food market on nearby Boulevard Richard Lenoir, on Thursday and Sunday.
• Located in a fabulously animated area, there are some amazing restaurants nearby, including the classic French bistro, Chez Paul, local's fave, Café de l'Industrie, and of course great shopping with speciality food and boutiques on the doorstep such as Alain Ducasse's La Manufacture du Cafe.
• #VingtLoves: There's a clean finish and welcoming vibe to this apartment, and we love all the historic features, too. But the market nearby is hard to beat!
• TV, WiFi and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU318
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more