For those seeking the classic Parisian lifestyle, this gorgeous apartment is positioned on a quiet side street, close to Bastille and the hip rue de la Roquette, and is the epitome of elegance.
• Found on the second floor of a building from 1830, with an elevator, this stunning property offers historic features including parquet flooring, decorative ceilings and huge windows.
• Flooded with sunlight, it includes a lovely lounge and dining area, open-plan kitchen with combined microwave/oven, very large fridge and a dishwasher, plus a spacious bedroom and modern bathroom.
• There is also a sofa-bed, ready for when visiting friends come to stay, and you'll find the city's best fresh-food market on nearby Boulevard Richard Lenoir, ready to cook up a storm in the kitchen.
• Beautifully furnished with antique and vintage finds, as well as interesting artworks, this lovely apartment offers character in droves.
• Located in a fabulously animated area, there are some amazing restaurants nearby, including the classic French bistro, Café de l'Industrie, and of course great shopping.
• #VingtLoves: There's a really lovely and welcoming vibe to this apartment, and we love all the historic features, too.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU318
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more