WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
Enjoy the City of Light from this once of a lifetime property.
• At 254 square metres, with 4 bedrooms/ 4 1/2 bathrooms (one bathroom and one bedroom comprise a separate self-contained unit on the same floor of the building), this property provides ample space for your family and is ideal for entertaining.
• As you enter main apartment, you will immediately feel immersed in luxury. With 4 metre high ceilings bordered by intricate detail, Persian rugs, tapestries hung over feature walls and adorned by antiquities.
• Through to the dining and living room and your eye fixes on the 10 person solid wood antique dining table.
• In the corner lies a concealed entertainment unit. Inside you'll find everything you need for a movie night should you wish to stay in:
• VCR, DVD, cable box, Pioneer blue ray,
• Bang et Olufsen surround sound.
• On top of the unit sits a Pioneer flat screen TV.
• The first bedroom is found behind the dining room. Inside you'll immediately notice the King bed with its overhanging canape. You'll also take in the fireplace and its mirror, an antique make-up table, centre chandelier, large antique wardrobe and the entertainment on offer - a flat screen TV, digital TV box and speakers.
• Through the walk-in closet which features lots storage space and into your private bathroom. Complete with 2 basins, vanity unit, deep marble bath behind curtains with stand-up shower, separated WC and towel heater, you'll be very comfortable.
• Back past the dining room which seat ten people, down the corridor off into the kitchen. A blend of classical ornaments, 8 person wooden dining table, antique display cases and modern comforts make this space beautiful yet functional. It features
• a 2 door fridge/freezer with ice dispenser,
• Siemens oven and microwave,
• 2 sinks, juicer, 4 induction plates,
• charcoal grill, Krups espresso, toaster amongst other appliances, you have everything at your disposal to make your favourite French recipes.
• An antique storage unit is decorated with fine china, silver tea sets, champagne buckets, a wine decanter and cocktail shaker.
• At the end of the living room you'll discover the 2nd bedroom. You'll notice a similar set-up with each of the 3 bedrooms in this apartment, each defined by its own theme. This room features a faint silver-theme accentuated by a silver mural behind the bed head.
• Furnished with an elevated king, sitting chairs, make-up table, fireplace with its mirror, large wardrobe. Your private bathroom features a shower, vanity unit with a design mirror, basin, WC, towel heater and a Persian rug at your feet.
• Through into the 3rd bedroom and you'll notice the neo-classical design. Lie down on your king bed with its overhanging canape and take in the antique wardrobe with twin mirrors, Philips flat screen and DVD player sitting a-top of an antique unit with gold detail.
• Your private bathroom features a bath/shower with glass doors, vanity unit with twin basins, marble counter-top, large mirror, towel heater and WC.
• Ideal for kids, guests or your nanny, you also have a 4th bedroom and bathroom in the 23 square metre studio adjoined to the main apartment. Originally intended for use as a staff wing, it is decorated at the level of style and comfort as the main apartment.
• With a 160cm Queen bed with its suspended canape, 140cm sofa bed, you have added bedding for your guests.
• The studio features an American kitchen with 2 induction plates,sink, microwave and utensils.
• Decorated with an Antique make-up table/desk, Persian rugs, corner table and a wall mirror which spans from the parquet floor to the 4 metre ceiling.
• Entertainment is taken care of with a Phillips flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Your private bathroom features a large bath/shower, vanity unit and basin, WC, towel heater and a yellow-pastel feature wall.
• #VINGTLoves The location, intricate detail, mixture of old-world and new-world comforts, calmness and dream-like quality of this property will charm you immediately.
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included
Property Ref: PSU323
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more