Found in one of the most vibrant parts of Paris, this beautifully-decorated two-bedroom apartment has all the restaurants, galleries and boutiques of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• Cleverly configured to make the most of the available space, this attractive property offers two independent entrances, two separate bedrooms and two separate bathrooms.
• Located on the second floor of an 18th-century building, the apartment also has large windows that overlook classic Parisian architecture.
• With lovely decor throughout, highlights include the characterful wooden beams, fully-equipped American kitchen and chic pendant lighting.
• Situated in the Beaubourg district, home to the Pompidou Centre, you will have some of the city's most iconic art exhibitions just a few steps away.
• As well as the delights of the Marais, you can easily explore most of the city centre on foot.
• #VingtLoves: This super-cute apartment is lovely throughout, but we especially love those gorgeous wooden beams.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU331
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more