Tucked away in a side street just next to Saint Paul metro, this apartment offers space and tranquility you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Based on the 1st floor with its windows overlooking a small courtyard, you have an open living space (with a comfortable sofa-bed) and is ideal for working from home, host a dinner party or watching TV.
• Fully equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area
• Bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe and ample shelving for storage
• Bathroom with shower bathroom
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galeries, French style cozy street shops, mouthwatering restaurants and more
• Style, charm, privacy and comfort to experience an unforgettable stay in the City of Lights
• WI-FI, Telephone and TV included.
Property Ref: PSU334
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more