Tucked away in a side street, close to the Saint-Paul métro, this gorgeous apartment offers space and tranquillity you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Recently purchased with VINGT Paris and furnished by a local design team, this property has a purified space which blends with clean lines of the modern furniture with a focus on sustainability, recycled materials and independent designers.
• Situated on the first floor of a beautiful building from 1820, and overlooking a small leafy courtyard, this lovely property is as cosy as can be.
• At its heart is the attractive open living space, with a comfortable sofa-bed, and ideal for working from home, hosting a dinner party or watching TV.
• There is also a fully-equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area, a bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and ample shelving for storage, plus a modern bathroom.
• Among the many highlight features are the timber beams at the entrance to the kitchen, the wooden flooring, exposed stonework, cute desk space and terracotta flooring in the bathroom.
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galleries, speciality shops, mouth-watering restaurants and much more.
• #VingtLoves: Offering style, charm, privacy and comfort, this amazing apartment guarantees an unforgettable experience in the City of Lights.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU334
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more