Tucked away in a side street, close to the Saint-Paul métro, this gorgeous apartment offers space and tranquillity you would never expect to find in the bustling heart of Le Marais.
• Recently purchased with VINGT Paris and furnished by a local design team, this property has a purified space which blends with clean lines of the modern furniture with a focus on sustainability, recycled materials and independent designers.
• Situated on the first floor of a beautiful building from 1820, and overlooking a small leafy courtyard, this lovely property is as cosy as can be.
• At its heart is the attractive open living space, with a comfortable sofa-bed, and ideal for working from home, hosting a dinner party or watching TV.
• There is also a fully-equipped kitchen just off the main dining/living area, a bedroom with a double bed, wardrobe and ample shelving for storage, plus a modern bathroom.
• Among the many highlight features are the timber beams at the entrance to the kitchen, the wooden flooring, exposed stonework, cute desk space and terracotta flooring in the bathroom.
• Stepping out of your front door, the famous Le Marais offers original designer boutiques, interesting galleries, speciality shops, mouth-watering restaurants and much more.
• #VingtLoves: Offering style, charm, privacy and comfort, this amazing apartment guarantees an unforgettable experience in the City of Lights.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU334
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more