Straight out of a magazine shoot, this super-cute studio is light, bright and stylishly decorated as well as being perfectly located for all the best of the Marais.
• Located on the third floor of a building from 1700, this adorable apartment boasts charming timber beams, large windows and wooden flooring.
• Renovated to a very high standard, it includes a lovely living and dining area, fully-fitted American kitchen and a brand-new bathroom.
• There is also the added benefit of a handy office nook, with its own desk, plus plenty of storage space and a washing machine/dryer.
• Offering a pleasant view over a green and leafy courtyard, the property is also filled with light and is wonderfully peaceful.
• Handily located on the edge of the Marais, with all its boutiques, restaurants and galleries, the Pompidou Centre, Les Halles and the Île Saint-Louis are also close by.
• #VingtLoves: This charming apartment is a textbook lesson in the best of design - and then there's its ideal location on the edge of the Marais.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU353
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more