Straight out of a magazine shoot, this super-cute studio is light, bright and stylishly decorated as well as being perfectly located for all the best of the Marais.
• Located on the third floor of a building from 1700, this adorable apartment boasts charming timber beams, large windows and wooden flooring.
• Renovated to a very high standard, it includes a lovely living and dining area, fully-fitted American kitchen and a brand-new bathroom.
• There is also the added benefit of a handy office nook, with its own desk, plus plenty of storage space and a washing machine/dryer.
• Offering a pleasant view over a green and leafy courtyard, the property is also filled with light and is wonderfully peaceful.
• Handily located on the edge of the Marais, with all its boutiques, restaurants and galleries, the Pompidou Centre, Les Halles and the Île Saint-Louis are also close by.
• #VingtLoves: This charming apartment is a textbook lesson in the best of design - and then there's its ideal location on the edge of the Marais.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU353
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more