o Dating from the 1700's, this super-cute studio is the epitome of charm - and it's also found in a great location in the famous foodie quarter of Montorgueil in central Paris.
• Situated on the fifth floor of a lovely building, with digi-code access, this cosy apartment really is a little gem.
• Through the front door is a terracotta-tiled corridor, which leads to the open-plan kitchen and living room, and there are wooden beams on the ceiling.
• The kitchen is equipped with two electric hobs, microwave, fridge and cooking utensils: all the necessary to prepare a French feast.
• The sitting room is equipped with a convertible sofa bed, television, built-in wardrobe and a table for two - ready to entertain new-found friends.
• With all the famous foodie treats of rue Montorgueil just a short stroll away, you'll also have the stylish new art museum at Bourse right on the doorstep, too.
• #VingtLoves: Brimming with character, this adorable little apartment is sure to be snapped up fast.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU354
Welcome to the neighborhood Emile Zola called The Belly of Paris. From the 12th century until 1969, Les Halles was the traditional center market of Paris. Food vendors of all kinds sold their wares, brought in fresh every day. The vast market throbbed with housewives, cooks, and thieves. Rippling out from Les Halles is a… read more