This apartment brings new meaning to "one of a kind". Discreetly located in the heart of the Marais, on a 16th century plant-filled courtyard, every aspect of this apartment is custom-made.
• Conceived and designed by a well-known and controversial artist with decorative focus aided by one off artist editions, Fornasetti furniture, rugs, and decorative accessories.
• With the bedroom and bath area upstairs, the salon/kitchen and a second bath on the courtyard level, and the entertainment areas located downstairs, this apartment needs to be visited to be fully appreciated.
• With a dominant theme of sensuality as the backdrop to all interior design choices, the apartment has lived a life of fabulous parties, elegant dinners, and intimate gatherings since it was completely re-thought and refurbished.
• Beautiful pied-a-terre in one-of-a-kind apartment on quiet courtyard.
• Chic, understated, and world-class entertaining focus.
• Close to all cafes/shops/food markets of the Marais
• Private and secluded.
• Unique Parisian pied-à-terre or a high-return investment property with commercial zoning, allowing business usage or short-term rental activity. Estimated monthly rent: 6500 euros.
• #VingtLoves: There are only a few apartments in the world that bring this level of custom design to the final project.
• Freehold included
• dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 22 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2376 euros.
Property Ref: PSU381
(Agency fees are chargeable to the buyer)
From the Grand Palais and Grands Boulevards to the Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur, the Rive Droite is filled to the brim with some of the most historic attractions in the world – but most of us locals have been there and done that. Some of us maybe even have the t-shirt. So where is… read more