Situated just one short block from the iconic BHV department store, in the heart of the Marais, this charming third-floor studio offers the best of Paris while still being completely removed from the hustle and bustle of this renowned district.
• Located in a mid-18th century building, with an elevator right to the front door, this large light-filled studio offers high ceilings, lovely views over a tree-filled courtyard and absolute peace and quiet.
• Tastefully decorated, with attention to original artwork, space and light, the apartment includes a queen-sized bed, a well-equipped kitchen, a sweet little dining area, a computer work space, extensive storage and a bathroom that also includes a bathtub with a shower.
• The kitchen comes complete with a brand-new fridge and microwave, as well as a Nespresso coffee-maker, a juicer and a toaster, and there is also the added benefit of unlimited phone use, a printer and a flat-screen TV.
• Perfectly located, the metro station Hotel de Ville is less than a two-minute walk, and there are grocery stores, a twice-weekly farmers' market, at least four cafés, two bakeries and the quintessential shopping spot, the BHV, all less than a block away.
• In addition, Pierre Hermé is just across the street, for those moments you can't resist Paris' best macaroons, and the French gourmet tea shop, Mariage Frères, is just a two-minute stroll.
• #VingtLoves: This is a really cute, characterful studio apartment with the best of both worlds - a world-renowned location but also offering complete peace and quiet.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU388
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more