Ideally located in the heart of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, known for its art galleries, antique shops, historic architecture and cafés, this exquisite three-bedroom apartment also has a view from its front balcony of the Eiffel Tower.
• Found in a beautiful building dating from 1780, this fourth-floor property has been entirely restructured and refurbished to the highest international standards.
• Among the stand-out features is the stunning stained-glass window that creates a beautiful backdrop to the state-of-the-art Boffi kitchen with its Gaggeneau and Miele fittings.
• Comprising a large lounge, dining area, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a hallway, this exceptional apartment offers ample space for everyone.
• Featuring all the latest technology, the property also boasts underfloor heating, air-conditioning and home automation, offering the height of comfort.
• For those considering an investment buy, the apartment also has a guaranteed rental return, net to owner, of 32,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: A gorgeous move-in-ready apartment, in the heart of fashionable Saint-Germain-des-Prés, with a view of the Eiffel Tower. What's not to love?!
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 11 lots.
Property Ref: PSU399
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more