o This superb farmhouse is situated in the quiet small town of Donigala on the outskirts of the city of Oristano. It is only a few minutes drive from the breathtaking west coast of the island and the spectacular beaches of the Sinis region surrounded by wild nature.
• This 450m2 house offers 7 air-conditioned bedrooms - of which 6 with ensuite bathrooms.
• There are oak beam ceilings, hand made terracotta tiles on the ground floor, and warm wooden floors on the upstairs floors.
• The house presents a striking brick vaulted entrance living room of 60 sq-meters, with a vast fully equipped luminous kitchen with a large fire place and a wooden-fired oven for traditional Italian cooking.
• The kitchen's large stylish and traditional bay window opens on a cortile - a courtyard garden offering a refreshing haven of 500 sq meters of splendid green vegetation ideal for sun-bathing, dinners and barbecue during the hot Sardinian summer.
• Elegant swimming pool
• The house is surrounded by a vast garden of 7000m2, planted with orchards, vegetables, 50 olive trees, and a large vineyard of 700 vine stock.
• There is an indoor garage of 40m2 and a private parking for a maximum of 8 cars.
• There is gas-heating and solar-heated water.
• The vendor has local council's authorisation for 150 sq.meter building extension.
• The house is 1h15m from Cagliari airport and is ideally situated to enjoy all manner of pursuits: sandy beaches, water sports, horse riding, cycling, fishing, hunting. The region boasts a large number of historical sights and authentic small Sardinian villages with a vibrant culture, life, and excellent restaurants.
• #VINGTLoves This is a beautiful eighteen-century farmhouse restored to very high standards and is ideally situated to enjoy everything that Sardinia has to offer
Property Ref: PSU404
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)