Located in the 6th arrondissement, in the world-famous district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this superb one-bedroom apartment also has a 30m2 rooftop terrace.
• If it's classic Paris you crave, it doesn't get much better than the historic district of Saint-Germain-des-Prés on the Left Bank.
• Long regarded as a centre for intellectualism, the area is renowned, in particular, for its iconic famous cafés, including Les Deux Magots, Café de Flore and le Procope.
• From this stunning fifth floor apartment, with a lift, you'll be perfectly positioned to enjoy the best of the neighbourhood.
• Dating from 1860, the property includes a reception/dining room, one bedroom, a fitted kitchen, a bathroom and, best of all, that magnificent terrace overlooking the Parisian rooftops.
• For those considering an investment buy, this lofty apartment also offers excellent rental returns
• VingtLoves: With its world-class location, and terrace views, this is a property that must be seen to be appreciated in full.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU438
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more